You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am New Member in sportsvale

Hello Friends,
    I am new member in sportsvale.com
    Please tell me "How it works?"
    Welcome to sports vale Tamanya .you can contribute in four ways [1] you can post your original articles in ''resources''. [2] you can create we 'forum discussions as you did with formula 1 racing and south Africa -Australia series.[3] you can create polls[4] you can respond to all the three above posted by other writers win points .As you start writing you start earning points and will move from bronze to silver and then on to gold levels.The company has stipulated certain points level [which , myself not sure of]after which you will start earning 'ad sense revenue.somebody correct me if i am wrong.
    anyways best of luck happy writing.

Delete Attachment

Hi Tanmaya,

Very warm welcome to sportsvale. To know more "How this site works?" As a new member Please go through the Posting Guidelines.

Thanks & regards,

Suramya Behera

Hi Tamanya,

Mr. Mnviswanath has told almost everything to you. One more thing I want to add is that if you want to earn good money from here (sportsvale.com), it will be a good step to refer this site to as many friends as you can and convince them to contribute to the site. Their contribution can make a good money for you as of Referral System of this site.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.