You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Editor is saying that my resource needs SEO. What to do?

To the respective editor,

Sir, recently I have posted one article about Dhoni's problem and how he can be out of that situation. The link to the above article is, Dhoni can only be saved by bowlers.
    I submitted it and after view, it was sent to Pending status and the reason given there is it requires search engine optimization. I could not get it and explain me it in detail that what I have to do.
    Dear Prithvi,

You can refer to the Guidelines where you can refer topics on SEO.

Hello,

The basic different between offline and online writing is that for the former, you do require to reach your reader through the search engines. If your post do not achieve a good ranking in the search engines it will never on earth reach any reader. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the art to get good rankings in the search engines. Please go through the following links thoroughly to understand the basics of SEO:

1. Content must be optimized for search engines
    2. Optimize your posts with good use of keywords
    3. Use keywords in the headings to optimize it for search engines

@Webmaster,
    Thank you very much for helping me in a better way, rather than asking me to view in the site by providing hyperlinks to your message. Now I got a clear idea of SEO and its related concepts.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.