You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Complaints

Anybody is there .......

i just wants to know is there any body monitering the site if yes please tell me.........
    Dear Abrol,

I am S.Manoharan, Associate Professor in M.C.A, Kongu Arts and Science college, Erode, Tamil Nadu. I am an Active member in Tamilspider website. I came to know that this is also a good website for posting sports related articles and can earn couple of hundreds by this website.
    Now I joined in this website, I assure that I will contribute my level best for this website growth.

I also invite all the registered members to actively participate in this website and try to earn good revenue.

I wish you all best for your bright future.

With regards,
    S.manoharan.

Hi Abrol,

I am N.Anil Kumar ,working as a .net Developer in a software company.Now a days importance to sports is increasing day-by-day.On searching the sports related sites i came to know this site and joined this site.This is pretty interesting site, at a time we improve our sports knowledge and earn good revenue just by posting some pretty interesting articles on sports.

I hope you to actively participate in this website to gain good knowledge over sports and earn money

regards,
    anil

It was by chance that I came to know about this Site. I am a member in Spiderkerala and once rank was 7. Since I found that SPK was active in sports activities across the world rather than concentrating on Kerala, i was shrinking to my shell. As I am interested in almost all sports activities, I find this website to be very useful and I can actively participate. I have already asked my friends to register here.

An exclusive sports channel is good for future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.