Top run scorers 2011 in Test cricket
2011 year ends up with some amazing batting performances in Test matches by cricketers of different countries. According to the latest figures (December 2011), Rahul Dravid of India is the highest run scorer in 2011 test cricket with 1067 runs from 11 test matches followed by Ian bell of England with 950 runs. Darren Bravo from West Indies is in third place with 949 runs. Alistair cook from England is in 4th place with 927 runs in test cricket 2011. Rahul Dravid and Ian bell scored 5 centuries in the 2011 in test cricket. Complete list of leading run scorers in test cricket 2011 are given below.
• Rahul Dravid (India): 1067 from 11 matches
• Ian Bell (England): 950 from 8 matches
• Darren Bravo (West Indies): 949 from 10 matches
• Alastair Cook (England): 927 from 8 matches
• Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka): 923 from 9 matches
• VVS Laxman (India): 770 from 11 matches
• Kevin Pietersen (England): 731 from 8 matches
• Younis Khan (Pakistan): 700 from 7 matches
• Taufeeq Umar (Pakistan): 698 from 9 matches
• Misbah-ul-Haq (Pakistan): 689 from 9 matches
Top run scorers 2011 in ODI cricket
We have seen from brilliant batting performances in the year 2011. There are many brilliant batting performances in the year 2011 by Virat kohli, Jonathan Trott,Shane Watson etc. with the latest figures of December 2011 Virat Kohli from India is the highest run scorer in ODI cricket 2011 with 1381 runs from 34 matches. Kohli scored 4 centuries and 8 half centuries with a best score of 117 runs. Jonathan Trott from England is the second leading run scorer in 2011 ODI cricket with 1315 runs from 29 ODI matches in the year 2011. Shane Watson is in third place with 1139 runs from 23 matches. More details abou the list of leading run scorers in ODI cricket 2011 are given below.
• Virat Kohli (India): 1381 runs from 34 matches
• Jonathan Trott (England): 1315 runs from 29 matches
• Shane Watson (Australia:) 1139 runs from 23 matches
• Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka): 1127 runs from 27 matches
• Mohammad Hafeez (Pakistan): 1075 runs from 32 matches
• Mahela Jayawardene (Sri Lanka): 1032 runs from 27 matches
• Misbah-ul-Haq (Pakistan): 964 runs from 31 matches
• Michael Clarke (Australia): 900 runs from 24 matches
• Upul Tharanga (Sri Lanka): 826 runs from 22 matches
• Tillakaratne Dilshan (Sri lanka): 820 runs from 28 matches
Top run scorers 2011 in T20 cricket
T20 cricket is always entertaining and exciting all time. T20 2011 is at its best with some brilliant batting performances from some brilliant power hitters. Shane Watson, Mahela Jayawardene and Mohammad Hafeez are the top three run scorers in the year 2011 T20 cricket. Shane Watson from Australia is the highest run scorer in T20 cricket 2011 with 195 runs from 5 matches with a best score of 59 runs. Mahela Jayawardene from Sri Lanka is the second highest run scorer in T20 cricket 2011 with 169 runs from 3 matches followed by Mohammad Hafeez with 163 runs from 4 matches. Tillakaratne Dilshan is the only player who scored a century in t20 cricket 2011. Complete list of leading run scorers in t20 cricket 2011 are given below.
• Shane Watson (Australia): 195 run from 5 matches
• Mahela Jayawardene (Sri Lanka): 169 run from 3 matches
• Mohammad Hafeez (Pakistan): 163 run from 4 matches
• Eoin Morgan (England): 153 run from 4 matches
• Kevin Pietersen (England): 153 runs from 5 matches
• Brendon McCullum (New Zealand): 145 runs from 2 matches
• Tillakaratne Dilshan (Sri Lanka): 136 runs from 3 matches
• David Warner (Australia): 129 runs from 6 matches
• Marlon Samuels (West Indies): 128 runs from 5 matches
• Asad Shafiq (Pakistan): 124 runs from 5 matches
More articles: Cricket 2011
Hi Friend,Pls correct the mistake,You have mentioned the matches played by Virat Kohli in this year is 134 that is only 34 So Pls edit that.
Nice Job Continue..:-):-)
Thanks for correcting the mistake. I have changed that to 34. continue reading and contribute to the site.