About Snooker game
Snooker is a best and famous Cue sport event played between two players. The emergence of Snooker game was in 19th century. The highest governing body of Snooker game is World Snooker Association. Snooker is played in a table with large green baize covered in a table. Snooker is played with Cue and snooker balls. There will be a white cue ball, 15 red balls and six other balls of different colors which include yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black. A player wins the snooker by acquiring more points than the other player. Different points are assigned to each color ball. More details about the rules and equipments of Snooker game is given below.
Equipments of Snooker game
Snooker table is used for playing snooker game. The base of the table will be green in color. A full sized table will be 12 × 6 ft (3.7 × 1.8 m). There will be six holes in the table.
Cue or snooker stick
Cue or snooker stick is used for pocketing the snooker balls.
Snooker ball is the main equipment in playing snooker game. Snooker balls includes one white cue balls, 15 red balls and six different colored balls.
Rules of Snooker game
* A player who scores most points in a game will win snooker game.
* Red cue balls in snooker consist of 1 point each.
* Player must pocket red ball first along with colored balls.
* Colored cue balls include yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black.
* Yellow ball consists of 2 points, green ball includes 3 points, brown ball - 4 points, blue ball - 5 points, pink ball - six points and black with maximum points of 7.