You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Discuss: Who is your favourite fast bowler in the history of Cricket?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is your favourite fast bowler in the World?'.

There is a long list of great fast bowlers in the history of cricket. Brian Statham, Fred Trueman, Denis Lilly, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younus, Kapil Dev, Javagal Srinath, Dale Steyn, Allan Donald, Michael Holding, Curtney Walsh, Cortney Ambrose and many more fast bowlers in different time periods.

Who is your favourite fast bowlers in the history of cricket. And what makes you to choose one? Discuss all his in this thread.
    Hi,

According to me Fred Trueman of England is my favourite fast bowler. He played so much first-class cricket and his record shows that he took numerous wickets in first-class cricket. He had pace, control and swing which can destroy any batsman in the world. He is my all time favourite ast bowler.

In current time Steyn is best but my personal favourite is Jaheer Khan. He may not have very good bowling average in Tests but he can dominant any batting line-up at any wicket when in form.

Thanks and Regards
    Amit Kumar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.