You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

SportsVale.com is now officially launched

Members, writers and well wishers of SportsVale.com!

We take the pleasure in announcing the official launch of our complete sports news and informative articles website portal, SportsVale.com. We have done a great job so far, especially in the last few weeks, to make the site ready. Let us now stand together, work in cooperation, with a vision coupled with sincere efforts that will take our beloved site to the top. We know it's tough, but we can do it!

Our sincere thanks to all the friends and well wishers of SportsVale.com.

Regards,
    The Administrative Team
    SportsVale.com
    Congratulations Kumar and to all the member of SportsVale. And my best wishes for the better future of this site. We will definitely achieve new heights.

Congrats. I am proud to be a member in sportsvale. With all our efforts this sportsvale will become one of the best website in the world.

Thanks for launching a special site for sports only.

Hi all,

This website is indeed special to me because, it's this kind of a web that i was searching for so that i can share my knowledge in various sport events with others and also clear my queries about the too. So thanks to the mentors of this website for presenting us with a wonderful website, "www.sportsvale.com" !

Regards,
    Linu Chackos

Nice to hear about the official launch of the sports website. All of us should try to rope in maximum members here to make this site really PUBLIC with enchanting contributions. Good luck Kumar.

Dear Kumaraditya,

Congratulations for launching of SportsVale.com. I like to wish webmasters, Editors and members for great starting and bright future of site. All we have to take initiative to build SportsVale.com as a big sport site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.