You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am new to this site

Dear Members,
    I have joined this site to refresh my childhood days by listening about the sports and developments in the field of sports. Now the age has stopped for running around, but thanks to site creators for providing us a play ground where we can just play any game which we like.

I would like to know more about the site, if the seniors be kind enough to take me to the tour of the site other than what I cannot see on the home page.
    Thanks.
    Hello Mr. Naqvi,

Thanks for joining SportsVale.com. As you know, the main section of this website is the Sports Articles section, while the individual categories of Sports Articles are also highlighted in the menu for a simpler and more user convenient navigation of the pages (if someone wants to browse only hockey articles, he can simply pick them up from the Hockey tab in the menu and do not need to search all the resources).

Forum and Polls are the only other sections of this website. While we will discuss trendy topics in these two sections, our 99% attention and efforts as a member must be given to the Sports Articles (resources) section. There is only one way by which we can establish this baby site, that is by posting good quality articles with good description, grammar and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on a regular basis. Only good, optimized articles are welcome.

Hello everyone I am new to this site too. Although I have already started to create polls and started threads to make this site more lively. I can't see many members over here unlike ISC but seriously hope that more and more people will join. Sports is one of my hobbies and I really like to discuss about sports with the members and so all.

I have a problem though, I am at bay when it comes to posting resources. Is there a particular format that we have to follow and do I need to have knowledge about html postings as I can see many of you have put pictures and fonts and all.
    Regards to all.

Hi,
    I am new to this site,today I posted a resource but I got a problem to include an image into this resource.Here I have seen lots of resources with images.So,I have to know how they did it.

Regards,
    Anil

@Anil
    You can post resources with images. You just have to click on content posting guidelines when you enter post new resource. You can read how to change the fonts, insert images and other html tricks in it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.